Like most homeowners, you probably don’t think about your HVAC system until there’s a problem. By then, it might be too late! Your HVAC system is one of the most critical pieces of equipment in your home, and it’s essential to keep it in good working condition. If your A/C unit is old or not working correctly, it might be time to call Avis Home Solutions to upgrade you to a newer HVAC model. Hesitant? Don’t worry! We have five reasons why you should consider upgrading your HVAC system and the many benefits of replacing your unit!
- Older systems are dangerous – One of the most important reasons to upgrade your HVAC system is for safety. Older air conditioners can be hazardous because they may not have the proper safety features. As HVAC system wiring and components age, they become more at risk of fires from short-circuiting. If you have an older model, it’s essential to have it checked by a professional to make sure it’s up to code and safe to use.
- Improve IAQ and health – If you or someone in your family suffers from allergies or asthma, it’s crucial to have a high-quality air filtration system. A new HVAC system can help to improve IAQ, and you can be confident that the air you and your family breathe is clean and fresh, keeping your family healthy.
- Increase the value of your home – If you’re considering selling your home soon, upgrading your HVAC system can help increase your property’s value. Buyers always look for homes with the newest and most up-to-date energy-efficient appliances and features. So, upgrading your HVAC system can make your home more attractive to potential buyers.
- Newer models are more energy-efficient – One of the best reasons to upgrade your HVAC system is for improved energy efficiency. More recent models are much more efficient than older models, and they can save you a lot of money on your energy bills. If you’re looking to save money and reduce your carbon footprint, then upgrading is a great way to do it.
- Costly Repairs – Most HVAC system models last 8-10 years, but as they get older, their efficiency wanes, and the likelihood of failure spikes–especially at the most inconvenient times. If your current system is nearing the end of its projected lifespan and you’re tired of it conking out during heat waves, it’s time to upgrade. Trust us; it’ll save you cash in repairs down the road. And choosing an ENERGY STAR labeled system could save you up to 20 percent annually on heating and cooling costs.
If you’re in Orange County and are interested in upgrading your A/C system, call us at 714-597-6997 to schedule your appointment.