Orange County’s Premier Plumbing Provider
Call 949-328-3374 to Schedule Your
Tank Water Heater Service Today!
Call 949-328-3374 for Reliable Tank Water Heaters From Avis Home Solutions!
It’s no surprise to walk into just about any home in Anaheim, CA, or anywhere in Orange County and see a standing tank in a storage closet or in the garage. It’s become such a staple in American homes today that people often don’t even think about it when they see one. Unfortunately, taking it for granted like this could allow homeowners to ignore problems, and end up with a malfunctioning or even dangerous tank water heater on their hands.
One thing is for sure—when it comes to repairing, replacing, or tuning up your water heater, we are the team to call. Our plumbing comfort advisers have been proudly serving the plumbing needs of Orange County residents for 49 years. What’s important to you is important to us—let us handle your water heater needs.
Choosing Between a Gas or Electric Water Heater
When you’re planning on a hot water tank installation, there are a number of considerations to make. One of the most important is what type of energy source your tank water heater will use. The two most common types are electric tank water heaters and gas tank water heaters. Electric systems are more readily available in all homes, but gas tank water heaters are less expensive to operate from month to month.
Gas water heaters are often the leading choice due to their ability to heat up water faster than an electrical heat exchanger. The right choice for your specific home and needs will come down to a few factors—be sure to call our team in order to make an educated decision.
For tank water heater services in Anaheim, CA, and beyond, contact Avis Home Solutions today. We solve problems.
Signs You Need Tank Water Heater Repair
Your tank water heater gets put under a lot of strain throughout the years, keeping water inside its tank heated and consistently ready for use at all times. As such, this can eventually create operational issues for the system. Keep an eye out for some of these indicators as signs that something is wrong with your tank water heater:
- Loss of Hot Water Volume: When it seems like the hot water level in your Anaheim area home is lower than normal—for instance more people are going with cold showers than usual—it may mean you have a broken dip tube or some other malfunction that requires repair.
- Strange Noises from the Tank: A rumbling noise from your hot water tank indicates possible overheating, mixing of cold and hot water, or scaling due to mineral buildup—also known as hard water.
- Leaks: If you ever see water pooling around your hot water tank, the very first thing you should do is call our team.
Whether you have an electric tank water heater or a gas tank water heater, properly caring for the system includes calling for professional repair as soon as you notice something amiss. Our team is here to help! We handle all your tank water heater service needs, from repairs and maintenance to water heater replacement when it comes time. Contact us today!
Call Us Today!
To learn more about tank water heaters and schedule your appointment, contact Avis Home Solutions today!
Today’s Specials from Avis Home Solutions
- Up to $1,200 Manufacturer Rebate
- Up to $1,200 Lennox Rebate Offer
- $500 EnergyStar® Federal Tax Credit
- Potential Utility Savings
- Special Financing Available
Hear From Our Happy Customers
Looking for Tank Water Heaters? Contact the Plumbing professionals at Avis Home Solutions online or give us a call at 949-328-3374 for service today!