Air Conditioning Maintenance and Repair in Anaheim, CA
At Avis Home Solutions, we believe that paying for your air conditioner to work well over the years shouldn’t break the bank. In fact, members of our Energy Savings Club are afforded a maintenance plan that is the least expensive in our area compared to competitors. Air conditioning maintenance is not optional if you want your cooling system to perform at its best throughout its lifespan!
Quality professional maintenance will help you avoid up to 85% of the repairs your air conditioner would otherwise need, plus our Energy Savings Club provides members with a whole host of additional benefits such as same-day system replacement, discounts on parts, labor, and repairs, same-day service for emergency calls, and much more. As a vital part of your cooling system care, we can’t recommend our AC maintenance program enough. Plus, we’ll match a written estimate for your quoted services!
Contact our team of Anaheim HVAC technicians for premier air conditioning maintenance and repair services. Whatever your AC repair need is, “we solve problems” here at Avis Home Solutions.
Reduce Repairs and More with Comprehensive AC Maintenance
Homeowners can often be skeptical about paying upfront for an air conditioning service that doesn’t seem to offer an immediate result. After all, it’s easier remembering to call for service when you need an AC repair, right? Invest in routine preventive maintenance and benefit from:
- Reduced Repair Needs: During your air conditioning maintenance appointment, our skilled HVAC technicians adjust components that need it, and check for small repair needs. This allows you to get AC repairs on your schedule before they turn into much larger, and more urgent, problems.
- Reduced Wear and Tear: Over the yeras, your air conditioner accumulates natural wear and tear. However, with maintenance, the impact of this repair on system longevity and performance is greatly reduced.
- Improved System Efficiency: When you stay on top of your routine air conditioning maintenance sessions, your air conditioner will perform as efficiently as it can, effectively keeping your cooling costs reasonable.
- Maintained System Warranty: Most air conditioner warranties specify that you must have your preventive maintenance done by a trained and licensed professional each year—or twice a year if you have a year-round ductless system. If you skip a professional tune-up or try to do it on your own, you could cause irreversible damage and unintentionally void out any warranty that was on your system and its components.
When Should You Call for Professional Air Conditioning Repair?
It’s vital that you manage your AC repair needs as soon as they crop up, but do you know how to tell your system is suffering? Fortunately, there are some signs you can watch out for. Some are more apparent than others, such as an AC system that’s blowing out lukewarm air from the vents. But other indicators are more subtle, such as:
- Strange noises like banging, grinding, or hissing coming from the system.
- A decline in airflow or "hot spots" throughout your home.
- A spike in your cooling costs with no clear explanation, indicating poor efficiency.
If you suspect you are in need of air conditioning repair, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the trained and licensed HVAC technicians here at Avis Home Solutions. Contact us today!